Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SMS JOKES

NEVER LOSE TRUE FRIENDS
I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling,
but I realised tat loving a friend is even better,
we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends.

------------------------------------------------------
WITHOUT A FRIEND LIKE U
EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS PasSiNg By mE,
ThiS mAkeS mE reAlisED tHat,
LifE woUlD be BORING,
WiThoUt A FriEnD LiKE U...

-----------------------------------------------
BEHIND YOU
DuRiNg OuR FrIeNdShIp,
ThErE wIlL B TiMeS U wOn't SeE Me BeSiDe U,
DuN ThInK I LeFt U BeHiNd,
I JuSt ChOsE To WaLk BeHiNd U So I CaN CaTcH U WhEn U Fall...

----------------------------------------------
HOME EARLY
1 day as I came home early from work,
I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy,
'Hey buddy, why are you doing that?'
He said, 'Because you came home early.'

---------------------------------------------
KEEPING A FRIEND
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one.
U sacrifice A lot To keep them.
I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u...
but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

---------------------------------------------
PROMISE
We've known each other by CHANCE,
became friends by CHOICE,
still friends by DECISION.
And when we say FRIEND FOREVER,
that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

----------------------------------------
Be a flower 2 all gardens, Be a smile 2 all faces,
Be a waterfall 2 all mountains,
And the most important…
Be a Good Brother to All Beautiful Gals.

--------------------------------------------
Sardar sent SMS to his BOSS: "Me sick, no work" Boss
SMS back: "When I am sick I kiss my wife try it" 2 hours
later sardar sms 2 boss: "Me ok, ur wife very sweet"

----------------------------------------------------
Sardar 2 hs Frend: I Kiss my Wife evrydy B4 i go 2 Ofice
n u? Friend: I Kiss ur Wife aftr U go 2 Ofice..
Sardar:Hahaha i Kissd frst!

-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments: