Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wish poems

Wish

When time has ceased its flow,
do not forget me.
Though the hands have frozen
and everything has turned gray,
never erase me from your mind.
If the darkness has merged with the mist,
try never to lose your way.
Though you cannot see a thing
and your eyes have been blinded by certain obstacles,
remember the light
that I gave to you to keep.
For as long as the silence speaks
and your ears can hear its voice
you will never be alone.

DIL,ARZOO

The Tulip And The Passer By

In a flower pot of love lives a beautiful tulip plant,
And then was the passer by with words to attract it;
For, it was just like a passing glance and the sense of love,
And they were both attracted to each other.
The tulip was so beautiful to be touched,
And so nice to smell its aroma;
For its aroma fumes the iar around it.

The passer by was attracted to it like a magnent and,
He was touched by the fragrance of this tulip;
And love was the key for him to touch this tulip.
Of the passer by and the tulip,
Of the sense of humour to attract both of them;
But it was just a passing glance for the passer by,
And true love did crown the day for both of them.

JHOON

'Deceitful'

My heart is deceitful to the body
And desperately wicked to the body
Taking me a lifetime to discover the truth
Not knowing the definition of the word “truth”
Trusting the truth of miracles and magic
The leaves have been rejected
By the trees they once connected with
Fall has come along with
The trait to separate, leaving frowns
Leading everything out of town
Trying to let go of my heart
So I can begin a brand new start
Knowing life is never an easy dream
It’s always better to daydream
Even when there’s all good
I still plea to not be misunderstood
Sometimes I’m so carefree
That it seems like all I have is worry
I find myself alone regretting
Some little foolish thing
Trying to leave them all behind
Not realizing the signs
That led me home
So I wouldn’t be alone
A thief creeps up behind you
You try to figure out what to do
Now I’m still here waiting
Trying to top myself from bleeding
So that I can find my purpose
I’m still holding on for that purpose
I sit alone watching the clouds
And it seems so loud
Wanting to break free
Sending a message out to me
All the smiles that it had to fake
All the pain that it had to intake
Knowing life is more than it seems
For it wasn’t meant for chasing dreams
Missing the sound of my voice
Knowing that I still have a choiceA choice


to lead the way – No other alternative
I have no choice to choose my alternative
Changing my identity to escape my fate
Looking at my calendar for the date

DAVED JHOON

'Oppresion'

The wind of oppression in each other
Only fan the fire of resistance in each other
When I consider the hardships that some others must face
My troubles seem foolish to face
Tonight I’ve taken a stroll under the star
Under the moon’s glow the star
The star seem different in this scene
Perhaps it has always been
There are times I have been tempted o protect my heat
From further disappointment of being stuck in the dark
Primary ambition in life is to leave my name to the unknown
For the greatest tragedy is to die unknown
The coldness of my veins which leaves me cold
I bore false witness to what I was told
There are people I instinctively distrust
I just couldn’t believe that I would never give myself trust
Try to conceal what I endure from the world
Revealed through my countenances to the world
My life has been changed in one pulse of the heart
A question is asked to me by my heart
Why am I trying to force a life?
Like a man being wrong to the wrong wife
While the life I lead may not match the picture in my head
Perhaps it might match the picture in another’s head
Full of joy is not expected
It’s only a dream that never will be perfected
Life doesn’t often take requests
It goes on its own quest
I don’t know the outcome of the trial
Remembering the phone number I have to dial
My words are the scars of my heart’s wounds
A heart that will never be found
Holding my deepest secrets and desires within it
Having all the value to it
It is old but its value is in its words
Like the wings of a bird
The structure of it wings helps it fly
Even if they don’t know why
Leaving the fringes of humanity is not my most desire
To remain cleansed is as high my soul may aspire
Errors of my life has prohibited me from the truth
While shadows are fraught for you
The wind with mournful wails of regret
Has not left me yet
Dropping down my natural tears
Ones that are filled with fear
The world rushed before my eyes
Watching the surrounding lies
Their place of rest has created a new guide
Creating a new guide
With little steps at a time
Wondering where they mine

MY Lee

The Life of a Woman Who Searches to Find Herself

[A young woman begins to turn in a different direction...
which marks the beginning of an entirely new life.
She faces her own challenges when she loses her soul.
She learns important lessons along her journey.
Uncovering trails of corruption-all leading to her
shocking secret life. “Do you suppose life gives us
second chances? But we’d probably make the same mistakes over again... “]




No comments: